[INTERIOR][SCHROTH IMPRESSIONS]

Installed my Schroth Rallye 3 harness last night... initial impression:
Ouch. Can't move at all in these things...(of course, that's why I bought
it). Went to get pizza and some redneck cut me off so I had to nail the
brakes... I didn't move but my drinks did... fun trying to drive in the
rain, flip off the dude in the truck, take a corner, and get the drinks
before they spill. Fun stuff. Sorry for ranting. :D Oh, if you have bad
posture like me, you *NEED* one of these bad boys!