In preperation of da BIG show....

well busted out on my green Machine today

today
reinstalled rear seats, trunk area
swapped valve covers w/ a polished one
swapped intake manifolds w/ a polished one
painted oil cap black
polished autotech upper stress bar
painted bases of same bar black
reinstalled timing belt cover
added a 4" 'ram air' cold air intake
 -note i had to crimp it to 3.5" to get past clutch cable, but it
  still looks cool and attached it to one of air ducks in bumper
  and had to remove one of the horns
added my nitrous kit to the car.

previous
installed a FN tranny w/ 100mm CVs
lightened flywheel to 7.5lbs
swapped on 15" rims w/ toko avs intermediates.
smoked some crack (just seeing if your paying attention)

few more goodies and i think it will be ready for the Texas Hot water
Blast show this sunday.now to get set the timing.

the flywheel is way cool, but definitely needs some getting used to,
it revs up very fast, and also drops like a rock in neutral, often it
dips to 300 and almost stalls...so i'll ajust my idle to 1000 or 1100
probably and maybe put the timing back to stock for now.
I really need to get my ajustable can sprocket on so i can play a bit
with the powerband on that euro cam and nitrous.

Ryan
waterfest kan lick mah nutz!