Rear Disk Conversion?

Hi all,

Let me re-iterate.  I am gonna start working on my 81 Scirocco very soon.
I plan on upgrading the front brakes to the 16V ones and as well, I wish to
attempt a rear disk conversion.

Firstly, what do I need for the front brakes for the upgrade?  Do I need
the entire shebang.  Secondly, what do I need in the rear.  I am unclear as
to whether or not I need the entire rear axle.  I was told that I don't.
So what's up with that.  Can someone clarify this for moi.  Merci beaucoup.

Thanks for the help.

Sal

BTW, I will also use the master cylinder.  Am I missing any other valuable
components?
-It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

-We are all prostitutes.   -Me