Collector car insurance

While reading about Rich Deede's possible insurance problems, my wife
sat in while I looked over a few.  I told her about his possible
problem.  The nest day she is having her tires rotated and aligned and
she glances at some car mag. in the shop.  She found an add for ANPAC in
Springfield, MO, according to the add they insure cars at a higher
replacement value than most traditional insurance companies, apparently
they specialize in collectors cars.  The number to call is
1-800-carbuff.

I just thought I would pass this along in case anyone might want to
check it out.  I'm happy with my Allstate agent, we were his first
customers and he takes care of us.  If anyone looks into this let us
know what its about.

===
Craig Moore
87 Scirocco 8v