Re: your keyboard hurts me

you gotta give it a shot it usually works   i will get a new keyborad
when i return from camping but for now i am sorry i have spen tall my
money on my head and cams vut will by one next time i fall into
money......sorry for the inconvience i am trying to figure it out   this
computer i bought form my ex's dad what a piec of shit **hitting the
tower**  this turned out to be....i just defrag the computer so it
started recognizing the mouse today.....so i am happy about
that...please bear with me as i try to get this damn thing workin
thank yooooooooooooouuuuu
jonas