Re: the time has come again....

You expected them to go through your bitch list with you and point out all
the screw ups!

There was a guy with a VR6 GTi who got the EIP treatment, if memory serves
me correctly his name is Ryan Carter (from Florida) - he was really screwed
around with unfulfilled promises, work taking a lot longer than promised. I
know I have posted one guys sob story to the list before, can't remember his
name right now but his story is in the GTi-VR6 list archives.

Do you actually think someone woke up one day and decided to screw with EIP
for fun. Something must have happened.  Rumors come and go, EIP horror
stories have been around for a while and are enough to keep many people away
from them

When a customer gets bad service that person usually tells a lot of people,
good service will be passed on to only a few people. Given that, Todd at Air
& Water, New Dimensions, Potterman, and Mark at Adirondack all have
wonderful reputations, I'm sure they have all had one or two 'screw ups' but
have come out on top with generally excellent reputations.  EIP still has a
bad reputation!

Anyway, enough rambling.  Buyer Beware

Ian