Re: your keyboard hurts me

Dude, PLEASE get a new keyboard. They're 8 dollars for Christs's sake! I
didn't even try reading your post for fear of TEF (Total Eye Failure). I
have an extra if you want.

Scirocco content:
I want more power! I'm thinking the current restriction in HP is my cat
back exhaust(non-mandrel bent 2 1/8" w/ super turbo) after a 4-2
manifold/autotech dual downpipe/hollow cat  and then my intake manifold. I
port matched my intake  but only about 2" up into the runners. So i want to
port out the runners on my intake better.
	I remember someone on the list did this with a flexible shaft they chucked
into their drill with a bit on the end. Could anybody tell me where i could
get one of these? I've never seem 'em. I can't see any other way to get up
into the runners, and I'm NOT paying 200 dollars for the bellvuw
motorsports manifold if i can do it myself!

At 11:55 AM 3/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>hey man i dont know if you wan tto give them credit for that i think the
>oil change is out of there league.......as for EI  Peee on you   don
>use them i live here in maryland where the  shop and many other are
>located...i am not into bad mouthing shops  but  i have been in some of
>the competetors shopsand i always no matter how many timesi go  in
>themthere  is always an   eip car in the other  shop getting tuned
>right or just plainold  fixed  because  oif   some screwup...i could
>tellyouabout the 5 cyclder twin turbo supra the put together...bu  tthen
>there   is the one about the  oversized   rings (opps   ) did not bother
>to checkit andthen themotor blew up     ...how  bout theirturbo
>beetlethat at the  MIR  shotout it  bloewup and  took  the  rollbackhome
>any  way iam rambling  that ius mynickelbeforei  go on vacation
>later
>jonas
>..HELL yeah run away, if he had asked about an
>> oil change, sure I bet they could do that no problem.
>>
>> Ryan
>>
>> --

Kevin Fry -- computer nerd!
'81 Scirocco S 1.8l