Looking for a 16v

Okay now that I have come to an agreement with the insurance company, my
quest begins for another 16v.  I have found a few that I'm gonna take a
close look at, but if everyone would keep their eyes peeled for nice
16v's, I'd appreciate it.  I'm looking for something in good shape that
doesn't need to much work, but will consider basically anything.  I live
in delaware and will travel almost anywhere for the right one.  So if
everyone could just keep an eye out that would be great and appreciated.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.