Re: Looking for a 16v

Rich Deede wrote:

> Okay now that I have come to an agreement with the insurance company, my
> quest begins for another 16v.  I have found a few that I'm gonna take a
> close look at, but if everyone would keep their eyes peeled for nice
> 16v's, I'd appreciate it.  I'm looking for something in good shape that
> doesn't need to much work, but will consider basically anything.  I live
> in delaware and will travel almost anywhere for the right one.

There are 2 CHERRY looking ones in the local Auto Trader out here right now,
and they aren't all that rare - they appear fairly regularly.  One is a
silver '88, has euro bumpers, nice wheels, 114k miles, original owner, and
claimed to be in excellent condition.  He wants $3,300.

Another one is also by original owner, is black, has euro lights (can't
tell about the bumpers), looks cherry in the picture, price is $3k.

If you really are considering traveling for one, then coming all the way
out here ain't a bad idea - nothing like a California car when shopping
for an older car..

To see this stuff goto www.ocautotrader.com and use the search function..

--
Kevin Collins