RE: Re: Tranny oil Q

You don't need to weld anything, just get two of those nuts that fit onto
the wheel bolt and double nut it. (i.e. put on the first one nearly all
the way down, then put on the second and tighten the two nuts against
each other) Then use the inner of the two nuts to loosen and the outer
to tighten. Works great.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco