who needs parts?

Okay I have to decide very soon whether or not too buy my totaled scirocco
back from the insurance comapny. So I want to know who would be interested
in buying parts before I buy back the car.

The car is an 87 16v in black.
I know the engine is pretty beat up and there are dents on the car in
random places., and the dash was cracked to get to the cd player
The car does have :
-Black leather interior, no rips, excellent condition, front and rear.
-2h tranny w/ .75 fth gear-(rebuilt by Todd@Air&Water with redline
fluid)-only 4000 miles
-magna flow exhaust
-H&R springs-5000 miles
-Boge Turbo gas shocks- 5000 miles
As far as the engine goes, it was running fine before this ordeal and I
believe that one of the rods went but otherwise the engine just had the
timing belt and cam chain changed 800 miles ago.  Alternator replaced 10
months ago.  The driveshafts,and  front wheel bearings are also very new.
Many other parts were also replaced.

So i want to know, what people would be interested in because I'm gonna
need cash soon to get another rocco.  I could sell pieces individually, or
if someone wanted i could sell the whole thing for a decent price.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v