is this about right?

I went to a midas near me to have some stuff checked out (this is
actually a respected one, that doesn't try and dick you over,
strange as that may seem) and they came up with a couple of
problems on my car, which i went and verified myself and found to
be true, my question is if these prices seem to make sense:
the pipe that comes directly after the cat (my car is an 86 8 valve)
has a hole in it and needs top be replaced, both of my rear breaks
need to have their cylinders replaced as well as their shoes
replaced, and i need to have the front left lower ball joint
replaced(there was a BUNCH of play from this ball joint, which is
kinda freaky)
the total price for everything plus installation was about $400.
about 95 was the ball joint,about 80 for the exhaust pipe plus the
gaskets and clamps from both ends (the old ones are NOT
reusable, they looked horrible), 190 or so for the pads and
cylinders and such, and another 40 for the allignment.
this of course is all including labor.
So, doe sthis sound about right?
thanks for any help you might be able to give, and the sooner the
better,
thanks,
Rob Luhrs
Chelmsford, MA