performance web page

I talked to somebody on the list a few weeks ago on AOL's instant messenger
and told them i would send them a link to a sight that compared different
people's experiences with different after-market exhausts and the like.... so
who ever you are here it is and to the rest of the list this is a great help
in deciding what to buy or at least it was for me (i went with TT's exhaust by
the way)

http.//members.aol.com/jgator99/engine.html
and here is the link    <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jgator99/engine.html">
Engine Performance</A>

Josh black 88 16v soon too be 2.0 16v