Light Intensity (Side Repeaters)

Hey everyone

I wanted to wire up my side markers to be one with
the parking lights and flash when I put the turn signal
one. I wired up the Pass side to be on with the parking
lights and it seems very dim and it flashes like the
light slowly goes on and off, on my drivers side, it
bright with the parking light and it flashes on and off very fast. (I
hope you know what I'm talking about)
Anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short comming of others is there?" - Randall