Odd VW Radio Codes (Help!!!)

Hey all!

I recently got a Stock 98 VW radio to throw in my roc because I blew
the one I had. Now when I flip the radio over to see what wire does
what, the speakers are laid out perfectly understandable, but the
power and ground
and all the others have codes for what they do.
There are as follows

KL31 - KL58b - S
KL30 - SAFE - K-LN - ALM

Does anyone know what code does what, or where I might be able to find
out information like this? I went to radio shops and they don't know
shit and I really don't want to blow this radio.

TIA!

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short comming of others is there?" - Randall