Re: Stolen Car update 2

At 07:08 PM 3/12/99 , Tyler Zachau wrote:
>Anyone interested in a 1988 Scirocco 16v.  I am the original owner and the
>car only has 27,000 miles on it.(YES 27,500 miles)  the thought of selling
>the car sickens me, but since I only drive it in the summer time on my days
>off(1 day a week, maybe), I'm finding it difficult to justify keeping it to
>my wife.  I'm in no hurry to sell it, but if I see an offer that inspires me
>I could be convince to give it up.
>Check out the picture attached!
>johnfranzen@worldnet.att.net

Just in case any of you are interested in that Scirocco.

(a) go for it

(b) Beware. :)

	Mine had 28,800 miles on it when I bought it last year... and it's had
just as many problems as all of the 150k cars that my friends have.  Why?
Because once a car like that begins to be driven again, all the things that
*should* have broken over the past 10 years will break all at once.  I
should know.

	--Just so I can say "I told you so"  :)
		Jason