Re: Stolen Car update 2

Hey, sorry to hear about all the crap going on with your car Rich, maybe now
is the time to swap out all the aftermarket stuff for the oem parts.  Even
if you or the adjustor thinks you'll keep it, you can always swap back
again, but for now, it might be nice to have all your parts in your
posession just in case?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571