flywheels?

Ok, so I'm getting my clutch replaced for free. The mechanic was nice
enough to extend the 3 month warranty to 6 months.

He sent the flywheel out to be resurfaced and the machine shop told him
that they recommended the flywheel be replaced. (it had some damage, or
something)

My question. How much is a new flywheel? I was also thinking about
getting a lightened one, and now might be the perfect time to get it. I
know Velocity sells them, but for how much? and what is their phone
number? (I'm at work and Velocity's website is under construction, no
phone number up yet)

Thanks for any info

Jonas
85 Scirocco