Re: Suspension shot.

When I got my 84' the strutts and shocks were
totally shot and the front driver side spring
was busted, if cost me $1200 to get it all
replaced with new stuff.

Mind you I went with slightly nicer than stock
struts and shocks.  So 500 bucks doesn't seem
too high if the shop is doing all the work and
its guarenteed for awhile (3 months or more at
least).  You could do it yourself for alot cheaper
I think.

Lee Crawford
84' 8v Rocco Silver (waiting new paint, new
    floormats, new wheels, and some interior
    mods).