RE: Re: Suspension shot.

Wow, that's a lot. I guess I saved bundles by doing it myself. Autotech
sells Hor springs packaged with Boge Progas for $350. Then $50 for strut
bearings, $6 for new bump stops. This put me in at right around $450 for
everything shipped.  I borrowed my GF's dad's spring compressor and did
it one night after work.

But $500 sounds alright if you are paying them to put it in, and do an
alignment after

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco