Re: Seat adjustment?

> I just put some Scirocco 2 seats in my Mk1.  They went in pretty
easy, no
> problems.  There is one thing that's kinda bugging me though.  I'll
see if
> I can explain it clearly... it's like they're a little loose in the
track.
> If you push them back, they kinda tip a little... not much, but
there is a
> little bit of movement.  Has anyone else run into this?  Is it
fixable?  If
> not, is it bad?

Well on my seat, which is presently fucked, it would tip from side to
side, which is a definate piss off when you're making turns. Take the
seat out and check
the metal bars that go into the track, there should be
plastic clips on both sides, these things hold the seats in the track
snug. If you're missing them, go to the VW dealership or your local VW
guy, they probably go for $1 each. Cheezy plastic. :p

HTH!
==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short comming of others is there?" - Randall