My Car-opinions needed

Ok everyone i would like to get all of your opinions before i hear from
the insurance adjustor.  I explained what is wrong with the car and I have
invested thousands of dollars in to this car in this last year
alone(inlcuding a rebuilt tranny), I figured that i have spent about
4-5000 thousand on this car since November '97.  Now what do you think I
should do?
1. Keep the car even if the engine is toast and just rebuild again.
2. Get rid of the car if engine is toast and get a new one.
3. Get rid of car even if engine isn't junked but needs work.
4. If I do scrap the car, what would be a good price to try and buy it
back for?  I really want to get my aftermarket goodies back.
5. What do you think is a fair price for the car if they do scrap it?  I
have all the receipts for everything, and I have replaced EVERYTHING.

And keep in mind that the wheels and tires alone that were stolen cost me
960 dollars 5 months. So what should I do?  I appreciate any and all
comments, so i can make a good decision.

I do know that I want to be driving a Rocco soon.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v