RE: Anyway to make dual oil pump pick up ?

having two pickup points is a good idea, but to do it properly will take
more than just adding another pickup point.

if you have to pickup points, left and right, and turn to the right, the
left one will be under the oil, but the right one will suck air.  turn to
the left, the right one will be under oil, the left one will suck air.  you
have to find a way to switch back and forth, maybe some kind of gravity
switch that will shut the left one off when turning left, and the right one
off when turning right.  i think the best thing for you to do is get a
baffled oil pan, it will solve your problem.

chris
86 16V scirocco