Anyway to make dual oil pump pick up ?

	I was doing some hard driving down a lonely road today and like usual my oil
light turned on do to hard turns and oil not getting picked up. Long hard G
right hand turn. Ok then when I was at work I was thinking about this M3 I was
reading about that had dual oil pump or oil pump pick ups. Now I know I don't
have enough room to add a second oil pump or the time to have the block
machined to allow one. No my question is can I add an attachment to the pick
up pipe from the oil pump. I figure the only draw back is I might loss
pressure to to the attachment. But I may be totaly wrong about this. The added
pipe would just be welded to a hole I would drill in the pipeand go to the far
left side of the pan to grab oil when the car banks hard.
Dunno just an idea. Or I can just by a shrick or nuespeed (which I think is
made by shrick) Baffled oil pan and get a little extre room for more oil.

Anyone have any ideas on this ?
Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red