Fwd: new member

hey jonas, where in randallstown do you live.  I've never been to motortechnik
but I know that they are where EIP used to be.  Any way I drive a '85 8v
scirocco that I have had for 4 years now.  It cost me $200, but I have paid
out up to $3000 in performance and regular repairs.  Then I went and sold out
and bought a 1997 chevy S10 which is currently a good looking lowrider w/
clear lights all around and 17" centerline scorpions.  But I didn't get rid
the 8v, I loved that car to much.  Two mondays from now i'm getting a white
'87 16v Scirocco with lots of goodies, already have money down on it.  I can't
wait to get it, i'm counting down the days.  I love to drive my 8v, that car
is deadly in the turns and it's got serious guts for 90 hp.  I tell people
that the car only has 90 hp and they don't believe me and sometimes are really
embarrassed because I just kicked there $#@.  The 8v is going to be sold to my
brother so at least it will still be in the family.
	Do you guys go to any shows or race tracks in the maryland area?  Let me
know, I'm trying to go to some.  Even if it's in another state.  Keep me
informed of upcoming events.

Dave
'85 Scirocco
'87 2.0l 16v Scirocco

---- Begin included message ----
hey dud e you are in my neighborhood i am in randallstown i am friends
with bart's auto and motortechnik if you need a question answered or a
part or something just speak up the list is pretty resource ful  enjoy
nice meeting you neighbor..
ps what are you dring
jonas millerx