Re: Wheel noise

Now would a bent axle make the car feel different when driving it? And
what would this cost me to fix this in a worst case scenario?  I just want
to get an idea what I am looking at, if knowing my luck it turns out to be
as bad as you guys suggest it might be.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v