No Subject

I have a question that's going to sound really stupid.

It's purely cosmetic, but is it reasonable to make a removable hatch?  I
have a rear wing mounted on the hatch right now, but I'de like the option
of having the car look more 'stock' with the original rubber factory spoiler.

It doesn't seem like a very difficult task at all (mount some sort of shaft
on the body of the car, and hooks on the hatches.. both at original hinge
locations), but I'm sure I'm missing something.  The drawback is that I
don't think there would be any way to keep using the lifters if I make the
two hatches 'swappable'.

Any thoughts..  aside from it being a stupid idea ;)

Thanks

-Aaron
 84 8V