Re: i need to find one now

	Its not hard to make an upper part of an intake.
You take four 50mm alum. pipes, you can add a bend or not or make it shorter
to avoid hood clearence. Then weld that to a flang that will bolt up to the
lower half. got that part done now you need to take the part that your
throttle body bolts onto from your older one and weld it to a alum tube to
that peice. now conect them to the part you made before. Simple and you can
make it as shine as you want or as long or short as you want. Seen it on many
cars and even help make them. A lot of early turbo systems for 16v's and even
8v's had this set up. In a lot of euro mags you'll see this set up on a lot of
16v's from vw's to pugs.

	My next project envolves this upper plenum part I discribed and a a home made
lower one to take anular NOS foggers. The plenum I'm making is going to be a
funnel  type with its smallest opening being 50mm and a VR6 style throttle
body. I don't want to have two butterflies in the throttle just one HUGE ONE !

	So making a upper plenum isn't that hard. no need for extruding and honing.
Only if you want. Its not that hard either just take your oler one and have it
honned out to 50mm or send it to someone and they can use that as a cast to
cnc a bigger one. You'll probably spend the same amount as buying a new one if
you go to a local tech school with cnc machine. Most have them and kids would
jump at the op. to get a little extra cash and practice at it.

	The other way is mad cheap to some alum and welding supplies all done.
Good Luck
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red