Re: i need to find one now

ok so let me ask you a question  then  how difficulkt is  it to  extrude
hon a stock one(big pain  in the ass????) the search continues....do yu
guys thin i am getting to radicle with this my friends and folks are
begininnng to think this is an obsesion i think hell i don't i just
wanna have have driving more power captain *star trek themeplays*
can   anyone  tell me the how i can work this out if i  can't    find
one...i  will carry onthough
*placing arm around rocco*   come on buddy it willbe ok
jonas
i  will keepyou allinformed