Re: [SUSPENSION][ProGas or TurboGas?]

On Fri, 05 Mar 1999 15:37:46 -0800 Tyler Zachau <pennyz@ieway.com>
writes:
>Gonna order new shocks, struts, and springs tomorrow from ND... should I
>get Boge TurboGas or Boge Progas? What are the pros & cons behind them?
>will be using Neuspeed Sport springs and I want performance over ride
>quality. Thanks!

TurboGas for use with a lowering spring. Progas for stock ride hight
springs. Essentially all Boge shocks are just stock replacements except
that the TurboGas shocks are meant for use with a lowered suspension.
HTH!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and