Re: Cincinnati Cruise-in

>I know it's still a ways of, but I was wondering how many of you are
>planning to go to the Cincinnati cruise-in in May.  I would like to see
>some of your cars.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Josh

Yup, I am.  There's actually going to be two gatherings in May, one
on the 9th and one on the 23rd (I think).  I belive that most of
the scirocco list members will be attending the one on the 9th.  I
think we're going to be putting up some info on Scirocco.org about
the gathering as time gets nearer.  Jason Cammissa is keeping
track of people attending on the 9th, email him and get yourself
on the list, hope to see ya there!

==Brett