Winshield replacements suck!!

Hello,

Last week, I brought my car to Cindy Rowe to get my winshield replaced
because it would not pass inspection.  They have a very good reputation,
and I have never heard a complaint from them.  When they were going to
replace it, they ordered a new gasget because the old one was bad.  3
times in a row, they got the wrong gasget (there is no aftermarket
company that makes on for an MKII???????) Anyway, they had to order it
directly from VW (I bet that cost a pretty penny) And it should be
in/and my car fixed by MONDAY.  I have been w/o my car since  this past
MONDAY.... Hmmm, 1 week w/o my beloved car really sucks.  I  just hate
driving the MiniVan (90 Lumina APV w/ 215K on the original suspension!).
Just warning you, if you need to get your windshield replaced, tell them
about the gasget story.

BTW, they felt so bad about this, that they are paying my deductable
($100), but it still is gonna be till at least monday!

Pete