Re: Cincinnati Cruise-in, header strangeness

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Joshua Strait wrote:

> I know it's still a ways of, but I was wondering how many of you are
> planning to go to the Cincinnati cruise-in in May.  I would like to see
> some of your cars.

I'd *like* to go, which of course I said last year, and the year before,
and couldn't make it.  I may have a new job, though (fingers crossed,
y'all, please).  If the new job happens, I'll probably be there.

BTW, I've noticed that my "TO" headers are showing up in the subject line,
which probably isn't a big deal, but is annoying me nonetheless.  I've
just started using Pine, and they look fine from here.  Anyone know what's
happening?  Can I fix it?  Or is it worth fooling with?  They're OK
everywhere else.

Carlyle