RE: peformance watercooled hand book

Hi all,

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I ordered this book from Amazon way
back in November. At that time they said that it was scheduled for
release in December. I check back every once in a while and it has still
not been released by the publisher.  I am itching to get it though, but
have turned down my anticipation factor a bit, just to preserve my
happiness.

Jonas
85 Scirocco