From: CLaYpOoLME@aol.com
To: dan@hobbyetc.com, scirocc09@yahoo.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: ANYBODY PLEASE>>>>MY ROCCO IS DYING!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:25:11 EDT

hello listers......i gotta situation here.....just started last
night.....never happened before...just this morning i went outside to start
up the car and put it into gear.....i let my foot off the clutch and feel a
clunking noise!!!!!!!!!!!ohh no! After taking it around the block i realize
that this clunking only happens when 1)i am starting off 2)when i am cruisin
at like 20 and i hit the accelerator hard............i believe thet it is an
engine mount or trans mount....but i dont really know where to start in my
approach towards fixing it.......what should i look for under the hood?  How
much are mounts?where are the trans mounts located? and the obvious-----Is
anybody selling mounts?please write back.....i need you now more than
ever...

rob