Re: MK2 Model???

Scirocco Mk2 model :
there was a 1:43 die-cast model from Schabak available.

there exists also a 30cm ( 11.8 in) long cable controlled
Scirocco from far east.

IMHO there are no other Scirocco II models available.

both models are out of production,
in rare cases you may find one on eBay.
recently a Schabak 1:43 Mk2  was sold for US$161,
which was IMHO slightly overpriced.
realistic price for those is US$40 to US$60.

Chances to get the plastic one are almost zero.
It took me five years to get one.

you can take a look at some Scirocco models at :
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/dirk6.htm

Greetings
Dirk