[HowTo] Power Windows & Locks

Every day since I had my new Ungo installed I've been wanting to use those
extra function buttons -- but sadly the 1980 has little to show for
electrical conveniences. I am wondering how hard a job it is to install door
lock actuators and aftermarket power window kits? Can I simply find the
parts at the local pickNpull and x-plant them into the doors? Or should I
buy new kits and have them done professionally? What price am I looking at?

I am hoping you guys have done this before?

"Cranky",
  Pete Jacobsen

file attached: warning-fbi.txt/469 bytes

|ID-99032178  Subject: Jacobsen Pete|
|FBI Record of Aliases and Sightings|
|Fluid WD       http://Fast.to/Fluid|
|Profile    http://come.to/myprofile|