Should I Show?

Hi All,

Believe it or not, Waterfest will be my first VW show (after owning 2
sciroccos).  Who shows their cars?  Are they all modified?  My car is a bone
stock 86.5 16V (except for the suspension) and in great shape considering
I've owned it for 13 years.  It was a daily driver once upon a time, now it
doesn't
ever see snow and occasionally sees rain.  Original paint, no dents (no
accidents in all that time,
although a few tiny dings and some rock chips on the hood), 75,000 original
miles when the odometer stopped last year, always garaged, and maintained by
Volkswagen (many of the mechanics at VW have offered to buy it), no it's not
for sale.

The question is: Should I show at Waterfest, or just go as a spectator?

BTW, I just got my wife a new Passat for our anniversary, VERY nice car.  It
doesn't seem to have the personality that the old roc has, maybe it's still
too new.  Of course the Scirocco still gets the garage.

Regards,

- Jan Folkson

86.5 16V
99 Passat 1.8T