Pics up RE: Thanks Dirk and euro bumpers

> At 11:36 AM 6/23/99 , Doug Teulie wrote:
> >If you look at the lower part where the license plate goes you will see a
> >wave in the radius. The Euro cars do not have this.
And Jason asked:
> Huh?  Whaddya mean a wave in the radius?

I just put up some pics of when I was having the Euro spec rear panel
installed.  Look closely at the lower part of the license plate opening.  On
the US, it kinda dips down.  On the Euro, it goes straight across. This did
force me to mount my license plate slightly angled.    The difference in
bumper openings will be obvious, too.

http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/profiles/1985_greg/srcorearpanel.htm

Hope this clears things up a little!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com