Re: Should I Show?

>The question is: Should I show at Waterfest, or just go as a spectator?
>
>BTW, I just got my wife a new Passat for our anniversary, VERY nice car.  It
>doesn't seem to have the personality that the old roc has, maybe it's still
>too new.  Of course the Scirocco still gets the garage.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Jan Folkson
>
>86.5 16V

You should show, stock class sounds like you'd be quite competitive.
The modified class brings some of the best cars around, Scirocco or
otherwise.  It's very very hard to break into the top three at this
show (but I'm trying!!) :)  Just look at is as paying top dollar for
the one of the best parking spaces. :)

==Brett