Re: 16V Spark Plugs/Bosch +4s -Reply

At 08:36 PM 6/22/99 EDT, you wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:51:55 -0500 Robert Bisch <Rbisch@lgamerica.com>
>writes:
>
>>I was just considering trying them myself.  Anyone every try the Beru
>>plugs?
>>
>>Rob
>>88 16v
>

>I had the Beru Silverstones. They didnt last very long. Not anywhere near
>being worth the $7 each that I paid for them.

Thats what I had previously. They didn't last very long. I just stuck those
Bosch platinums in tonight, and they seemed(crossing my fingers) to fix my
annoying high rpm misfire. I will probably find out for sure over the
course of the next month or two, after I drive the car a couple of times(it
doesn't get driven too often).

Brad