Re: Suspension upgrades

I've never heard anything good about Boge ProGas, and I haven't been
impressed with the TurboGas either. They just don't provide enough
damping, from what I've seen. But then again, that's with
stiffer-than-stock springs, so maybe they'd be fine with stock springs.
I'm a Bilstein man, myself, but if someone wants to convert me to Konis,
they could let me drive their so-equipped car : )
	-Josiah
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf (just a shell with wheels now)
	'86 QSW (not mine, but it's in my driveway, and I wish it was mine!)
	http://bork.hampshire.edu