Re: HELP!! Stranded 'rocco

Sounds like you have developed a very large vacuum leak. Sounds silly,
but last time that happened to me, the intake boot had popped off the top
of the fuel dist/air flow sensor. Check it out. I hope it's that simple.
	-Josiah
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf (just a shell with wheels now)
	'86 QSW (not mine, but it's in my driveway, and I wish it was mine!)
	http://bork.hampshire.edu