Re: Suspension upgrades

Here's my two cents.

I just switched from new Boge turbogas shock inserts to  used
Bilsteins.  I'm running with the no-speed sport springs.  There was a
world of difference.  With the boges, I felt like a skipping stone when
going around corners. . . kindof fun, but not the best for turning.
The Bilsteins are stiffer, but feel a lot smoother.  Weird. . . and
stick a lot better in my opinion.  Spend the extra money on the
Bilsteins and be done with it forever.  Good shock inserts make a huge
difference.  My brother has Koni adjustables in his '90 audi coupe
quattro, and if feels similar.  There was only 6000 miles on the Boges,
and the old bilsteins feel much much better.

-'Chung