Re: sway bar bracket problems need help quick

Shawn C Meze wrote:
> Or, worst case is you buy the best (IMHO) swaybar and get a Neuspeed
> swaybar and never worry about breaking another bracket again.  :)

I know this has come up before but I'll ask again. I have Neuspeed sway
bars front and rear with no problems in front but I have broken a
bracket twice on the rear. Anyone else have this problem? I think mainly
its due to the lip that wraps around the cross beam. Its not big enough.
I have had one made at a shop with a bigger lip and have since not broke
it off. Then the other stock one went. This time I ordered a set from
Neuspeed (30 fucking dollars!) like an asshole because I figured it
would be cheaper. Oh well. Anyone else have this problem?

Feenix
88 16V