Re: sway bar bracket problems need help quick

In a message dated 6/13/99 6:37:30 PM, chungsteroonie@yahoo.com writes:

<< I need to get some alternatives for front sway bar brackets.  I don't
think I've had any of them last more than a month.  I read that EM
sport makes a machined aluminum bracket with lifetime warranty.  Does
anyone know how best to get ahold of these brackets and if they will
fit a 25 mm autotech bar?  I just popped another one and do not want to
replace it with one that will just break again in a couple weeks.  I'll
go email angry complaints to autotech as well for their lack of
adequately engineered parts. >>

Myroomate just got some of the EM units. You can get them from Volks Cafe in
Santa Cruz CA. i think they have a web site. Sorry I dont haveany more
specific info. BTW: I think they were $40 OR $50 a set.
HTH

Nate