Re: Which trannies have 90mm flanges?

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 11:35:03 -0700 "Andre' Bjorkheim"
<andreb@maxwell.ee.washington.edu> writes:
>As the subject lines says, which trannies come with the 90mm flanges?

I dont know how accurate the chart I have is because both of my 4K
trannies had the 90mm flanges yet the chart says they had the 100mm
flanges. YMMV comes into play here.
This is what info I have.

6/79-7/83 	FO, FF.
8/82-7/83 	6G.
8/83          	4S. 4T, 7A, 8A.
8/83-6/84 	4Y, 9A

HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and