Re: Tranny Questions

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:46:23 -0700 "Brian Honnold" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
writes:

>Now, I also own an 87 AGB tranny and I can't figure out which one I
>want to use.........

The only difference is in the 5th gear. The AGB has a .91 5th gear while
the 9A has an .89 unit.
Id go with the AGB just so that the freeway driving isn't as buzzy. The
motor will pull the gear just fine since the speed difference at 3500
rpm's is only 2mph.
HTH!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and