Tranny Questions

I'm trying to sort out which tranny to use with my 2.0 16v conversion going
in to my MkI.  I already have the 16V steering knuckles and I have been
running an 86GTI 9A tranny with 100 mm hubs.

Now, I also own an 87 AGB tranny and I can't figure out which one I want to

Also, I hear aobut people using the A3 tranny on the 16V cars and liking it
a lot???? comments please.

Does anyone know about the G60 tranny???? is it stronger, better, will it
fit???  I could probably trade the 16V one for a G60 at a local yard and get
them to drop in a limited slip kit too.  These yard guys really dig the 16V
unit for some reason.

hhelelelelelp

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop