Koni

The other day I posted about a set ot Konis that I saw on an 84GTI in s
Pick-n-Pull yard.  I went out Friday morning and pulled them and discovered
that not only was it adjustable yellow front Konis and non-adjustable rears
but they also had some type of early GTI lowering spring on it.

The springs are for the old upper spring cap style and are no use to me so
If someone wants to make me an offer I am game to sell them.

The front struts are yellow but have a screwed in insert just like all the
other Rocco strut cansisters.  I thought that Konis were a one piece
unit?????  Anyway, the rears have the adjustable spring perch but no
adjustment knob on the top.

I have no idea which ones these are so I copied down the numbers hoping that
someone has an older Koni catalogue and can tell me.

Here is what is written on them:
Front:
Adjustable
Made By Koni-Holland
8741X - 1043 SP20
8706 Kit 1001 F

Rear:
Adjustable
Made By Koni-Holland
8040X - 1044 SP20
8711 Kit 1001 R

Can anyone identify these, I can get them warranteed but I need to know
which ones and how old they are first.

Thanks

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop ( waaaaay to many suspensions options to choose from)